Frozen Yogurt Bark with Flax
Appetizer, Breakfast, Diabetic Friendly, Heart Healthy, Whole Flaxseed, Ground Flaxseed
Enjoy this simple snack! Great for after school or as a sweet and healthy treat on the weekend.
- 2 cups (500 mL) plain greek yogurt
- 1 Tbsp (15 mL) vanilla extract
- 2 Tbsp (30 mL) honey
- 1/4 cup (60 mL) ground flax
- 1/2 cup (125 mL) raspberrie
- 1/2 cup (125 mL) blueberrie
- 1/2 cup (125 mL) pineapple, chopped
- 2 Tbsp (30 mL) pumpkin seed
- 2 Tbsp (30 mL) flax seed
- In a bowl, combine yogurt, vanilla, honey and ground flax; mix.
- Spread mixture on a baking pan covered with parchment paper. Sprinkle with fruit and seeds. Freeze for at least 2 hours. Break apart frozen yogurt bark and serve. Store in the freezer.
Yield: 3 1/4 cup (810 mL).
Serving Size: 1 piece of yogurt bark approx. 1/4 cup (60 mL). Each serving has 2 tsp (10 mL) flax.
|Total Fat||2 g|
< Back to main Recipes page