Flax and Orange Zest Soap
A very simple soap to make. Use as a hand soap.
- 2 lbs (1 kg) Melt and Pour Shea Butter Base
- 20 drops rosemary essential oil
- 1 Tbsp (15 mL) orange zest
- 1 Tbsp (15 mL) flaxseed
- • soap mold
- In a double boiler over medium high heat, melt shea butter base. Add essential oil; stir. Add zest and flaxseed, mix and immediately pour mixture into soap mold.
- Place mold in the refrigerator overnight to set.
- Remove from mold by gently flexing mold until soap pops out. Allow soap to sit and dry for 48 hours before wrapping it.
< Back to main Recipes page