Chocolate Surprise Flax Bites
Breakfast, Ground Flaxseed
Only five ingredients in this healthy snack.
- 2 cups (500 mL) rolled oat
- 1/2 cup (125 mL) chocolate peanut flax butter
- 1/3 cup (75 mL) honey
- 1/4 cup (60 mL) roasted ground flax
- 20 whole roasted peanut
- In a bowl mix together oats, nut butter and honey until thoroughly combined.
- Scoop 1 Tbsp (15 mL) of mixture into your hands and place a peanut in the centre.
- Form into a ball and roll in roasted ground flax. Refrigerate for 30 minutes and serve. Makes 20 energy balls.
Yield: 20 energy bites
Serving Size: 2 energy bites. Each serving contains 1 Tbsp (15 mL) ground flax.
|Total Fat||1.5 g|
< Back to main Recipes page